Most frequent questions and answers
Shipping costs for one pair:
– Free shipping to Spain and Portugal.
– Europe: 20€.
– United Kingdom: 25€.
– North America, Canada, México, South America, South Africa: 45€.
– Australia, Asia: 55€.
– Rest of the world: 55€.
We do not include the costs of returns or exchanges, which will be charged to the customer.
Customs duty is always paid by the customer. It is the responsibility of the customer to read and understand the costs of importing goods into their country before placing an order.
Our shoes are shipped from Almansa, Spain. We need about 7 to 10 working days to finish your shoes. If more time is needed we will inform you by email.
Once the parcel has been dispatched these are the estimated delivery times:
Spain and Europe: 3/5 working days.
All other destinations: 7/10 working days.
Please note, this is the time it takes for the package to arrive at your country’s customs agency. Import duty, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the retail or shipping price and will have to be paid to your country’s customs agency before they will release it for final delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to read and understand the costs of importing goods into their country before placing an order.
Due to demand, we are sometimes out of stock in a certain size. Please, sign up for our waiting list or contact our customer service for an update by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The size you need might be in production and our customer service team will inform you when it will be available again. Pre orders are also accepted with a 15% of discount.
Yes, we can customize the patina on all our shoes and belts.
Our shoes and belts are perfect for special events as parties or groomsmen.
All our shoes are made to order so we can pay attention to your requirements. Please email us at email@example.com or use the chat on our web to tell us what you need and a member of our team will assist you.
We will be very happy to listening your requirements for groomsmen and make them real.
Please contact our customer service for an assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the chat on our web.
Shoe trees are crucial, it is the most important part of shoe care. Using a properly fitting shoe tree help to maintain the original shape to prevent curling and deep creases.
The vital time for using them is one hour or two after you have removed the shoes from your feet. After that, the shoes will have returned to their natural architecture and the trees can be removed.
It’s very important to alternate the shoes you wear every day. A regular rotation gives them adequate time to dry and increases their lifespan.
- Wipe your shoes down using a horsehair brush or microfiber cloth to clean the surface to prevent dirt and stains from being ground into the leather.
If your shoes have heavy stains (wine, oil, etc.), then you may need to use a leather cleaner first. Please beware of strong cleaners as they could strip the color from the hand-dyed patina. Consult a local repair expert if you are unsure of what cleaning products to use.
- Wet the welt brush and scrub out the entire welt strip.
- Apply polish cream (we recommend SAPHIR) & water drops to the leather with a cotton cloth in small circular strokes.
You don’t have to use a lot of polish cream, just a dime size amount. And the more you rub, the better. Let the polish dry. It should take about 30 minutes.
- Buff the entire shoe with a polishing brush. For extra gleam, hold the shoe between your knees and buff the toe vigorously with a lint-free cloth.
We strongly advise against wearing our shoes in inclement weather. If the upper is exposed to rain or salt, then it may irreversibly distort the hand-dyed patina. When a leather sole becomes wet, then it is more vulnerable to abrasive surfaces. Some people choose to add rubber to the sole, but this is not necessary.
Take great caution around products that contain alcohol such as hand sanitizer. Concentrated amounts of alcohol will strip dye from the leather within seconds causing severe discoloration. In the event of this, the entire shoe will have to be stripped and dyed again.
|EUROPE Belt Size (cm)||U.S. Belt Size (inches)||EUROPE Waist Size (cm)||U.S. Waist Size (inches)||EUROPE Pant Size||U.S. Pant Size|
– If there are any issues with the sizing or some other causes for dissatisfaction, there is a period of 30 days from the date of delivery to return the product.
– Special Patina Shoes that are completely customized and personalized for each customer are not eligible to be returned or exchanged.
– The product must be unused and unworn. Any items returned in non-resellable condition will be returned to sender.
– The product must be returned in the same conditions that arrived and with the original packaging (PETER HUNT box + PETER HUNT cloth bags + shoehorn). If a purchase has been made through a promotion that includes a free gift, this gift should be returned as well. If the original box is not in a good condition, a suitable box of a similar size and shape should be used to transport the merchandise.
-All returns must be sent to our Central Office within 30 days of the original purchase.
– The purchaser will not be reimbursed for the initial costs of the shipping in any case.
– If you wish to return a product please email us at email@example.com.
Once the items are received in our warehouse and we have checked they are in good condition, we proceed to refund the purchase price.
The refund of the full amount is made to the same credit card that was used to pay for the purchase or the specified bank account, depending on the method of payment originally used.
The direct cost of returning the products is covered by the customer, except in the case of a manufacturing defect. In that case, PETER HUNT will assume the shipping costs for the return.
The maximum cost of return assumed by PETER HUNT is the equivalent to the shipping costs according to our tariffs.
We do not accept deliveries carriage forward.
If the return is chargeable to PETER HUNT (i.e. the product is defective or it is not what was ordered) we will pay the costs of the return within 10 working days.
In the case of exchanges, the purchaser is responsible for the shipping costs of sending the items back to our warehouse. Once we have received the returned item/s, we will send out the new model/size at our expense, bearing in mind that the customer will have to wait around 10 working days as this is the time needed to make the new model chosen by the customer.
When trying shoes for the first time please use a soft surface such as rug or carpet to try on your shoes, which will easily scratch if you walk around on hardwood or concrete floors. Shoes with scuffed soles cannot be returned for a refund. Be sure your shoes fit properly and that you are completely satisfied before wearing them for normal use.